Common questions about joining Opini Surveys
Click to read …
Yes, membership is free
Yes, joining and remaining a member of Opini is absolutely free.
Sign up and download the Opinion App
Create an account, look out for an email to confirm your membership. Survey invites are sent by email and survey opportunities are also shown in the Opinion App.
How many surveys can i do a month?
The number of surveys per month varies, depending on where you live, your profile, time of year, etc. You could expect 1 - 7 surveys a month.
How can i get more surveys?
Fill out your profile and use the Opinion App. The app provides more survey opportunities so don't just rely on survey invites sent by email.
Fill out and Update your Profile
We recommend you complete your profile because it increases your chances of being sent relevant survey invitations. You don't need to complete the profile in one sitting - you can login to your account and update it over several sessions if you prefer.
How much can i earn?
How much you are rewarded depends on the length of interview and the country. Most rewards vary from $0.40 up to $4 or more. The cash reward for the survey is clearly stated before you participate in the currency that the reward is being paid.
Do all surveys earn rewards?
Yes, all surveys will have a reward which is added to your account. You are notified of the reward amount before you take the survey.
How do i check my rewards
Login to your account via the website or Opinion App to check your rewards.
How do i claim my rewards?
To make a payout you first need to choose a payout method.
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click on “My earned points”.
3. In the bottom left hand corner click on “Change your choice of payment”.
4. Choose the payment option that you wish to use from the drop down box.
5. Click “Update”.
How do I make a payment via Pay Pal?
If you do not already have a PayPal account please go to https://www.paypal.com and open an account. It is important that your Paypal account has the same email address as the email address you receive surveys to. If you already have a Paypal account you can add the email address you receive surveys to in your PayPal account.
1. Login to your panel account.
2. Click on “My Earned Points”
3. Once you have reached the redeemable amount click on the “update” button and your money will be transferred to your online account at PayPal.
4. Please make sure that you login to your PayPal account and accept the transfer.
Can i cancel my membership?
Yes, you can unsubscribe any time.
How do i cancel my membership?
1. Login to your account.
2. Click on “Unsubscribe”.
3. Check the box “Do you really want to unsubscribe”.
4. Click “Unsubscribe”.
5. Click “OK”
Yes, you can change your email address at any time
Yes, you can change your email address by:
1) Logging in an updating your account details
2) Contact support and request your email is changed. If you are contacting support to make this request, please provide details of your postcode and date of birth so we can verify your account.
Pay Pal email
If you take your rewards via Pay Pal, make sure that any new email address you use for Opini surveys is also registered with your Pay Pal account, otherwise you will not receive your rewards
If you have forgotten your Password, please follow the following steps
1) Go to login page at opini surveys.com
2) Click on the forgot password link
3) Enter your email address that you receive the surveys to (your opini account email address)
4) Click on the Reset Password box
5) A reset code will be sent to your email address
6) Copy and paste the reset code and enter in the login form
If you get a message that you are using an invalid email address, check that your Browser accept Cookies (Including third party Cookies). You can also try to use another Browser to see if this helps.
If you are having problems logging in, please try the following before contacting support.
Username or password is showing as invalid or unrecognised
Make sure that:
- There isn't a typo in your username or password.
- You've entered your full email address. For example, "[email protected]" instead of "[email protected]"
- Caps lock is turned off.
- Type your email and password rather than copying and pasting them
- Your keyboard is in the right language.
- Refresh your browser and try signing in again.
Make sure your cookies are turned on
If your cookies aren't enabled, turn them on and try logging into your Opinion account again.
If you're still getting an error message, here are some possible solutions. Try each one, then try signing in.
1. Open a new browser window.
2. Clear your browser's cache and cookies.
How to clear cache and cookies
Cookies, which are files created by websites you’ve visited, and your browser’s cache, which helps pages load faster, make it easier for you to browse the web.
Clearing your browser’s cache and cookies means that website settings (like usernames and passwords) will be deleted and some sites might appear to be a little slower because all of the images have to be loaded again.
On Google Chrome
On your computer, open Chrome.
Change browser privacy settings
Summary of settings to check if having problems logging in
• Ensure that cookies are enabled
• Ensure that ISP settings are not blocking access to our website
• Ensure that your browser does not block access to our website
• Ensure that your anti-virus settings accept our website
• Ensure that your firewall settings accept our website
• Ensure that you add the panel web site as a Trusted Site on your internet browser
• Passwords are case sensitive and check that your Caps Lock is switched off
This means the survey has been completed. Surveys usually run for 2 - 7 days. When the desired number of completes has been reached the survey closes automatically
When the desired number of completes have been reached in a particular demographic (e.g. age, region, gender) the survey will close for that particular demographic
Keeping being asked to do other surveys one after another
If you do not meet the criteria to take a particular survey, the system looks for other survey opportunities that you may or may not qualify for. It gives you opportunities to take more surveys but you may not qualify for some before getting one that you are eligible for
It is possible to get error messages on a survey if:
1) Cookies are not enabled in your browser
2) If a survey is left open and the browser session times out (you cannot restart the survey again with the same link if this happens)
3) If you click on a survey link to start it, stop and then reclick the same link
I can't open the survey link/survey link does not work
Make sure cookies are enabled for your browser
Do not click on a survey link twice
Not getting enough surveys
Make sure that:
- Your profile is completed and up to date
- That survey invites aren't going to spam
- That you have downloaded the Opinion App and you have enabled alerts
- Log in to your account via the website and Opinion App to check survey opportunities
I have been Screened Out
Screenouts mean you do not meet the profiling criteria for a particular survey.
If you are screened out, you may be asked to take another survey opportunity
If you are screened out, you do not earn any rewards as a survey complete has not been registered
Why does my account show a negative?
Negatives occur when survey responses have been submitted that are deemed in appropriate or fail certain quality checks
We cannot share with you which questions caused a quality failure but the following criteria may be used to identify "bad" or "untruthful" responses which can result in negative rewards/deductions:
If a survey is completed much faster than is deemed acceptable within a range of time.
Inconsistent or Inaccurate Answers
Contradictory, inconsistent and illogical answers identified within a survey
Red Herring questions
Sometimes test questions are planted to check the panel member is paying attention to the survey and answering questions accurately.
Open Ended Questions
If a response to an open ended question is deemed inappropriate, not sensible, not fitting for the question or offensive, the survey response may be removed. In which case, the incentive may be removed.